IND vs AUS Test Series Stats: Sachin Tendulkar holds the record for most runs in Test matches between India vs Australia.
The 4-match Test series between India vs Australia (IND vs AUS) will start from February 9. So far these two teams have met 102 times in Test cricket. In this, Australia won 43 times while India won 30 matches. 28 Tests between the two teams were drawn and one match was tied. Now let’s know the key records and statistics related to Test cricket between the two legendary teams..
1. Highest Score in an Innings: This record is registered in the name of India. In the January 2004 Sydney Test, India declared the innings at 705 for 7.
2. Lowest score in an innings: This worst record is also in the name of India. In the Adelaide Test held in December 2020, the Indian team was bowled out for just 36 runs.
3. Biggest Success: Australia defeated India by an innings and 226 runs in the Brisbane Test held in November 1947.
4. Highest Runs: Sachin Tendulkar scored 3630 runs in 74 innings in 39 matches against Australia.
5. Biggest innings: Michael Clarke played an unbeaten innings of 329 runs in the Sydney Test in January 2012.
6. Most Centuries: Sachin Tendulkar scored 11 Test centuries against Australia.
7. Most wickets: Anil Kumble took 111 wickets in 38 innings in 20 matches against Australia.
8. Best bowling in an innings: Indian player Jesubhai Patel took 9 wickets for 69 runs in Kanpur Test in December 1959.
9. Biggest Partnership: In the Adelaide Test in January 2012, Ricky Ponting and Michael Clarke put on a partnership of 386 runs.
10. Most Matches: This record is also registered in the name of master blaster Sachin Tendulkar. He was a part of 39 Test matches between the two countries.
Click here for more sports news..