With 4 wins out of 5 matches, Team India has topped Group-B. Amitumi will decide against England in the semifinals on Thursday in Adelaide.
It is known that in the last match of the league stage of the T20 World Cup, Team India reached the semi-finals after achieving a wonderful victory over Zimbabwe. With 4 wins out of 5 matches, Team India has topped Group-B. Amitumi will decide against England in the semifinals on Thursday in Adelaide. Although the Indian team is performing beyond expectations in this tournament, it is not easy to win against England in the semifinals. English team in bowling and batting… Team India can be said to be Samavuzzi. In such conditions, the match is sure to be juicy. If we look at the past statistics, it can be said that Team India has a chance of reaching the semifinals. India’s performance in the semi-finals of the last four ICC trophies has been poor.
If you look at the last four ICC World Cup semi-final matches, India lost to New Zealand in the 2019 World Cup and won against Bangladesh in the semi-finals of the 2017 Champions Trophy. They lost to West Indies in the semi-finals of the 2016 T20 World Cup and were defeated by Australia in the semi-finals of the 2015 World Cup.
- In the semi-finals of the 1983 World Cup India defeated England
- In the 1987 World Cup semifinal India lost to England
- In the 1996 World Cup semifinal India lost to Sri Lanka
- In the 1998 ICC Champions Trophy semi-final India lost to West Indies
- In the semi-final of the 2000 ICC Champions Trophy India win over South Africa.
- In the semi-final of the 2002 ICC Champions Trophy India win over South Africa
- In the semi-finals of the 2003 World Cup India defeated Kenya.
- In the 2007 T20 World Cup India defeated Australia
- In the 2011 World Cup semifinals India defeated Pakistan.
- In the 2013 Champions Trophy semifinal India defeated Sri Lanka
- 2014 T20 World Cup semi-finals India defeated South Africa.
- In the semifinals of the 2015 World Cup India lost to Australia.
- In the semifinals of the 2016 T20 World Cup India lost to West Indies.
- In the 2017 Champions Trophy semi-final India won against Bangladesh.
- In the semifinals of the 2019 World Cup India lost to New Zealand.
However, if we look at these statistics, it should be said that the semi-final match against England on Thursday will be a big challenge for Team India. England should not be underestimated, cricket analysts say that the team has hitters. It is said that team India can win only if they excel in both bowling and batting.
For more cricket news..