The Staff Selection Commission in New Delhi of the Personnel and Training Department of the Government of India is filling up 20,000 vacancies (Combined Graduate Level jobs) in various ministries and departments through the Combined Graduate Level Examination-2022.
Staff Selection Commission Tv9 Telugu
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022: The Staff Selection Commission in New Delhi of the Personnel and Training Department of the Government of India has released a notification seeking applications for filling up 20,000 vacancies (Combined Graduate Level jobs) in various ministries and departments through the Combined Graduate Level Examination-2022. By this notification Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Assistant, SI, Tax Assistant C, UDC, Assistant, Accountant, Auditor, Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Asst. The posts of Enforcement Officer, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk, Inspector of Income Tax will be filled. Must have passed any Bachelors Degree or equivalent course from any recognized University. Degree final year students can also apply. Age of applicants should be between 18 to 27 years for Group C posts and 18 to 30 years for Group B posts. Eligible candidates can apply online by October 8, 2022. Selection will be based on written test. This time candidates will be selected only through Tier-I and Tier-II. Talented candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.29,200 to Rs.1,12,400. Complete details can be checked in the official notification.
Written Exam Procedure: Tier-1 exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions for 200 marks. The exam should be written in an hour. There will be negative marking.
- 50 marks for 25 questions in General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 50 marks for 25 questions in General Awareness
- 50 marks for 25 questions in Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language and Comprehension will carry 25 questions of 500 marks.
- Starting Date for Online Applications: September 17, 2022.
- Last Date for Online Applications: October 8, 2022.
- Last date for payment of online application fee: October 9, 2022.
- Last date for payment of offline application fee: October 10, 2022.
- Tier-I Exam Date: December 2022.
For complete information Click.
Click for more latest education and job information.